Sunday, September 19, 2010

Beauty, Elegance and Simplicity




Beauty, Elegance and Simplicity....

One of the people I think of when I say these three words is Audrey Hepburn. She was a woman who knew what she wanted. For a while she studied ballet as well as stared in many films such as Breakfast at Tiffany's and Sabrina, both of which I have seen and liked very much! To me is is a very simple form of beautiful, beautiful face very small form and very beautiful eyes. Althought she died of cancer in 1993 we still see her today as a very beautiful talented woman.

My Thoughts

Aly

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! That made my day! I was so happy I got to sit by you Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I saw the pic of Audrey and started jumping up and down in my seat.

    I've had a long standing love affair with the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's"

    we should have a movie night.

    ReplyDelete