Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Well I can't complain bc someone did get me flowers for Valentines day and they are sooooo beautiful! I really like them :) and Chocolate to! Although I bought myself some last night and ate it early lol it was very good! I thought I would put some fun Valentines day facts up:
  • Girls of medieval times ate bizarre foods on St. Valentine's Day to make them dream of their future spouse.
  • More than 35 million heart-shaped boxes of chocolate will be sold for Valentine's Day
  • 15% of U.S. women send themselves flowers on Valentine's Day
  • Every Valentine's Day, the Italian city of Verona, where Shakespeare's lovers Romeo and Juliet lived, receives about 1,000 letters addressed to Juliet
These were just some facts that I thought were fun and interesting, I hope you have a wonderful day full of love and joy

Love Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment