Monday, February 21, 2011

LOST

Well my best friend Jess got me hooked on Lost, her and her parents came to see us from Illinois and she showed it to me and kena last night. I'm only on episode two but it looks really good so far. I miss seeing her and her family, we always have so much fun together. I've been working in a third grade classroom to get my teaching degree and its going very good so far, my teacher has had some bad things happen which really sucks but she is still holding up in the classroom, I really like working with her. I gave a guy my number the other night and well he hasn't look me up. I was wondering if there is like a code of rules for guys to contact you or something lol who knows, anyway a new weeks begins...

Aly

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh.

    I have NEVER been addicted to a television series. . . until LOST. I watched all the seasons on DVD before the last season came on, and I watched that one on tv. I could seriously talk about LOST for hours. Seasons 3 and 4 were my favorite. But they are all amazing. Ah! I can't wait for you to watch them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know! ive had Netflix for like 5 days and im all most done with season 1 lol i watch it at work! I like it alot

    ReplyDelete