Thursday, March 3, 2011

Old Movies

I love old movies, such as Singin in the Rain, Gone with the Wind, Meet me in St. Louis and so many others. Since my family got Netflix I have been watching differnt movies that I wouldn't nomaly watch and yesterday I watched Meet me in St. Louis (instead of doing homework) but I loved it! The colors seemed so bright and beautiful! And all these movies are feel good movies! Which make them ten times better! Here is a list of some of my favs :)

Singin in the Rain!



White Christmas

Meet Me in St. Louis


and of course Gone With the Wind!


Wish movies were still like these :)

Love aly

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen Life is Beautiful? It's not really an old movie, but I think you'd like it. I know you'd like it. It's my favorite movie of all time. I named my blog after it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to look it up!! I like watching new old movies lol

    ReplyDelete