Monday, July 9, 2012

Zombies and Floating Trips

Oh Zombies....
Last year my wonderful Agent Blackstone got me and my family hooked on The Walking Dead. If you do not know what The Walking Dead is let me show you...
Yeah pretty gross I know. 
My aunt just recently moved down by where we live. She is not part of our every Sunday night Walking Dead party. To sum it up..she thinks we are crazy for watching this show. But we can't help it. 
It's just SO AMAZING! (but gross and kind of scary to)
Season 3 comes out in October and I can not wait till we can gather again on Sunday nights and scare each other to death :) 

Floating Trips...
Saturday me, Agent Blackstone, and many of our friends went floating. It was the best floating trip yet! I found out that we were kayaking and it scared me because I thought that it was a covered kayak where you can't see your legs and I was so scared I would tip and not get out and DIE! Okay I'm a bit dramatic but that's what was going through my head. 
We went down to the river and thank goodness the kayak was not like I pictured it. Rather a cute mini canoe type thing where my legs were free! I was so excited but still a bit nervous because I had never Kayaked before. Let me tell you I LOVED IT! I don't care to ever canoe again. I would rather kayak any day. It was an amazing day and I had so much fun with my friends. I would add a picture but my friend K has not put them up yet. More to come later :) 

Aly  

No comments:

Post a Comment