Monday, October 22, 2012

A Job

Tomorrow my future husband Mr. Hobbs has a job interview. 
So First if you could take time out of your day to say a quick prayer for him it would be much appreciated.
We really need him to get a good job and this would would be really really nice...so I must pray and trust that God has a plan! 

Wedding Stuff: 
I finally got my save the dates in last Friday and I love them! I made them on Vistaprint and for 30 they cost me about $22 bucks...not to bad if you ask me. 
My goal is to get them sent out this week! 
  and to be honest I really wish I had more time to enjoy the engagement part of all this. I sometimes don't even get to think about my wedding because I am so busy with school and work. 

Final Thoughts: 
God is good, trust in him and he will direct your path :) 


Future Mrs. Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment