Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Wonderful Day!

I can't even explain how awesome today has been. And it's not like anything huge has happened. It has just been one of those days. 

First I got to sleep in which never happens because I literally go to work and school every day from like 8 AM to when I get home at about 10 PM every night. 

Second the Library here had a HUGE book sale and I got ten books for under $20! Let me just say that I had a silly grin on my face when I walked out of that book fair and I am seriously thinking about going back.

Third I got to see Mr. Hobbs today and have lunch with him. His interview went great and man did he look good absolutely sexy! He was just in a good mood today and it made me so happy. Man I love him so much! 

Today is just a day that makes me feel like anything is possible. 
God is good and he has blessed me so much! 

Much love everyone! 
Alysse

P.S here is a cute picture of some owls in love to make you smile! 




No comments:

Post a Comment