Thursday, October 18, 2012

Engagement Pictures

I didn't really know what to talk about today But I want to get better at blogging everyday...
SOOOOOO 
I though I would share some of mine and Mr. Hobbs engagement pictures :) 
These four pictures below are of when Mr. Hobbs actually proposed and my friend got it on camera! 
Super romantic and like the pictures on Pinterest
p.s. I didn't even tell him I wanted it done this way...it was his idea! Man I am one lucky woman :) 





These pictures are ones we took last week just to add some more cute pictures! 



Anyway I am super excited to get married!!! 


Aly

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love these pictures. What is your wedding date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. May 26, 2013! I am super excited and thank you we loved taking the pictures

    ReplyDelete