Monday, October 15, 2012

Learning More Every Day

All I have to say is that being engaged is hard work. There is so much to think about.School, getting a good job, how are we going to pay for that? There are so many questions and not a lot of time to answer them. Mr. Hobbs (my husband to be) is going through a lot right now. My parents want him to get a better job that has insurance (he already has a good job just no insurance). This is taking a toll on him and it is so hard for me to watch. I have to remember to encourage him every day in a way that he understands. No one tells you being engaged is hard. It's like you are getting ready to merge two lives together and there is so much to do! I think that is why people tell us to have a long engagement. Not so we have time to plan a wedding but to have time to get ready to merge two separate lives together. There is just so much to do in so little a time. Me and Mr. Hobbs only have 223 days till our lives merge together forever, and I can not wait to be with the one I love forever. I just have to remember to have fun...Life is to short to be stressed out all the time. Learn to live and love passionately

Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment