Thursday, October 25, 2012

This and That

Tomorrow we will find out if the handsome Mr. Hobbs got the job we were praying for. I am nervous but I know God has a plan :) 
I found out a couple of weeks ago that I LOVE the Campfire Milkshake from Steak and Shake. 
I haven't tried the Caramel Apple one but I would bet my bottom dollar that it is delicious! 
I have to say that where I live here in the U.S. it got very cold today and very fast! 
I am excited but not prepared....I need to get my hat and gloves out a.s.a.p. 

In school I fell pretty overwhelmed at the the moment...
It is one of those times where you know all your teachers came together at once and said, "Let's give all the students a ton of homework at once!" and of course they thought it was a good/funny idea, but it is NOT! 

Anyway everything else in life is just dandy! 
I get to go to my practicum tomorrow to have our fall party! 
I am so pumped :) 


I pray that you all are in good health and are happy :) 

Future Mrs. Hobbs 

No comments:

Post a Comment