Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dinner

Last night I went to mine and Mr. Hobbs new apartment after work. I was so hungry and lately I have made a bad habit of eating out so I called and asked what I needed to get from the store. 
So I walk in and I see garlic and brown sugar cooking in a pan on the stove....
My thoughts were.." What is he cooking???" 
Turns out the wonderful amazing incredible  Mr. Hobbs went onto Pinterest (on his own!) and found a recipe on MY food board to make us for dinner.
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???? 
I sure can't but I am secretly excited that I left myself logged in on Pinterest on his computer :) hehehe

Well I have to say it was really good! 
Anyway life seems to be all good right now
Mr. Hobbs got a better job
I voted today! Yay me! 
and well other than that nothing really exciting going on 

Mrs. Hobbs to be <3



No comments:

Post a Comment