Friday, November 16, 2012

Inspired!

Every day I get onto Blogger and check out all the blogs I am following
Every day I get inspired! 
It is really amazing 
Yesterday was a bit of a bad day emotionally and physically. I was just exhausted! 

I thought I would mix up today's post and do cute little letters to everyone I care about. 

Dear Future Husband (Mr. Hobbs), I love you so much! and I can't believe you have gone vegetarian on me, but you seem to feel better and have more energy which makes me happy :)  

Dear College kids, If you move out of your parents house...don't move back. 

Dear Students in my practicum class, I love you guys so much! You are so much fun and I can't wait to teach my lesson today!!! Wish me luck! 

Dear Wedding, GET HERE FASTER! Thanks excited Bride :) 

Well not much else going on with me today...I think my mom is getting me new shoes today! Yay! 

That's all for now :) 

~Alysse~

No comments:

Post a Comment