Monday, December 3, 2012

Honeymoons, Towing Trucks and T-Mobile

I haven't posted in a while but don't worry I haven't gone anywhere. 
Life has been pretty crazy since Thanksgiving so I will give you the run down. 
Last Thursday my wonderful, handsome husband to be called me and told me we booked our honeymoon. 
our HONEYMOON! 
You could not believe how excited I was! 
We will be going to Cancun for a month!!!! 
YAY! 
as you can see I am very excited. 
so I went to class after I got his phone call. 
I  came back 45 min later....
my car was MISSING! 
yes, missing
My car had been towed. 
Ugh really! I mean I had just learned that I was going to Cancun on my honeymoon. 
Turns out the creepy guy that was staring at me earlier when I was on the phone was the owners son of the building I parked at so he towed me. 
That was $104.50 wasted. 
Needless to say I won't be parking there anymore. 

So now I have told you about two of the three things in the title of this blog. 
The third is T-mobile. 
My hubby to be got a job there! 
YAY! 
Today was his first day and I am so super proud of him. 
I am even going to his apartment to make him dinner after work. 

Spaghetti with Spinach, Garlic, and Lemon.
http://weekofmenus.blogspot.com/2011/06/spaghettini-with-spinach-garlic-and.html



Looks pretty good right! I think so to :) 
Of course I found it on Pinterest! 
I hope it turns out. 

Anyway much love from Alysse :) 
aka Mrs. Hobbs to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment