Thursday, December 27, 2012

Learning and New Years Resolutions

Oh how learning is very important in a relationship. 
Me and my future Hubby were doing our devotional together last night when I learned that I was not being patient or kind. Turns out that over the Christmas weekend that we spent together I had made him upset. 
I HAD NO IDEA I WAS DOING THIS! 
I know right! I had no idea I was making him upset and the whole weekend I was wondering what was wrong with him and why he was ignoring me. But he never told me what was wrong till last night during our devotions. 
Turns out I have a lot to learn even though we have been dating for over a year. 
I love my man and want the best for him which sometimes means putting myself aside to listen and be patient and kind. 
As women we tend to let our mouths run and never stop to listen. 
There is a quote that I love and I am not sure who said it but the quote is 
" We have two ears and one mouth, so we need to listen twice as much as we talk." 
Kind of makes sense doesn't it. 
So my goal is to listen and not talk so much. 




NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS! 


I have decided to start my new year's resolutions early so I don't have the pressure of starting them after New Years. So my goals this year are.... 
  1. Taking better care of myself: having a morning and evening routine
  2. Dressing better than just sweats. 
  3. Being thrifty: shopping at second hand stores! 

What are your New Year's Resolutions? 

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment