Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Life

Life has been pretty crazy lately. Mr. Hobbs friend came back to live with him until we get married...not sure how I feel about it. Mr. Hobbs loves his job which is amazing and I am so proud of him! School is over for now and I am on break. I have been working on some crochet which I will show you after I get the camera I bought for me from my mom (if that made any sense) Mr. Hobbs and myself went and saw the Hobbit this past weekend which was Amazing! In fact we are going to see it again tonight! I am super excited about that :) I am sitting at work trying to wake up (nothing is working, not even coffee!) Tomorrow I get to go see my kiddo's for a whole day at the school I did my practicum at. I miss those little guys. On that note all I am going to say about the things that happened last Friday in CT is that I have cried multiple times over it and I am praying for those little baby's parents. I don't know what I would do if I ever lost some of my students. I can't even imagine it. I pray for safety all over this broken nation.
I am getting married in 159 days! AHHHHH we are under 160 days... I can't believe it! I am ready to be married. Last night at my parents house (I am there till I get married) I had the house to my self and I cleaned and organized the under side of the bathroom cabinets and did laundry. I have to say I enjoyed myself. I would have enjoyed it more if it was my own home but at least it is good practice. I can't wait to make dinner every night and just be with Mr. Hobbs and enjoying our adventures together. So life it pretty good right now just going along and living life. Can't wait to be married!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment