Thursday, January 10, 2013

Family Photos

So I haven't been on much lately because I have had so much going on in my life. Tomorrow I am getting my wisdom teeth taken out so I am pretty nervous for that. I have had lunch with someone almost everyday this past week so I have spent a lot of money on food :( not good. So I thought that I could show you guys my family in pictures for this post. 


Kiel, Makena (my sister) and me

My wonderful family 

Makena, Me and Kiel

Sisters forever :) 

all the cousins

My sister leaving for college and my daddy

and my parents, sister and me and my wonderful fiance



So as you can see my family is pretty awesome!
The pictures were taken by Mrs. Tamara Thomas and you can find her on Facebook under Tamara Thomas Photography! 
She does amazing work and is actually going to be taking my wedding pictures!
P.S. the wedding is in 136 Days! 

~Alysse




No comments:

Post a Comment