Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thoughts

Lately I have had a lot of time to think. School is out till the 14th of January and sitting at work I have nothing to do but wait to get a phone call so I have had time to think. I have realized lately that I want to live a more simple life. To be honest I want to get rid of my Facebook (which I will prob do after the wedding) I don't really need a smart phone like I think I do, and I would be fine with out the internet. Mr. Hobbs and I talked last night as we were walking through Wal-Mart (for some reason we have good conversations there) about how we want to live a simpler life, we want to have a farm with some cattle and I would love to have a big garden and maybe some chickens. The simple life seems so good, now I know that it would be work to have all of these things but I think it would be worth it. 
How could you resist this face????

cute right!


Not exactly like this but this house is cute! 
Okay so even with living simple the things I would own would be cute but functional! So many things to dream about! 

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment