Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Summer, Where Are You?

Well turns out here is Missouri we are expected to in the next few days get ice, sleet and snow. 
I used to be a winter girl but this year I want spring and summer to get here! 
In 3 months I am going to marry the love of my life. 
I CAN'T WAIT
but the bad thing is...
he got the crappy noon till 1:30 AM shift at his job. 
And that leaves me ALONE every night! 
yes ALONE
so I am setting some goals for myself this summer. 
  1. Spend more time with girl friends. Make the time and do something fun and grow your relationships with them. 
  2. Get mine (and Mr. Hobbs) apartment in order! Maybe do some crafts and sewing to make the place more of mine and his style. 
  3. Learn to play the violin! Yes I have always wanted to learn but never had the time so maybe this summer it is time :) 
So maybe this summer could be fun even though I won't see my husband every night :( 
You always have to make the best of every situation! 

Mrs. Hobbs to be (in three months)

No comments:

Post a Comment