Friday, March 29, 2013

Guilty Pleasures

Today I was out of school for Easter so I have been working all day, 
I answer phones for my job so if no one is calling me I have a little free time. 
Today I decided to catch up on Glee
( I know kind of dorky) 
But I like music and it is an easy show to watch 
Their music challenge of the week was Guilty Pleasures
So I thought I would list 4 of my guilty pleasures


GiGi's cupcakes 
I mean come on! Look at these wonderful cupcakes! So good

White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha 
Starbucks
Turns out my favorite drink is Not seasonal! Which means I can get it whenever I want!
Reading 
(Christian Historical Fiction) 
Great book by the way :)

80's Music 




So there are a few of my guilty pleasures...
What are some of yours? 

~Mrs. Hobbs to be

No comments:

Post a Comment