Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Being Sick

I hate being sick.
I mean HATE, yes this is a four letter word but it describes how I feel about being sick. 
I was up half the night last night 
and I am so tired. 
I've been living on tomato soup and I am eating some oatmeal at the moment. 
As a type A person I would not stand missing class all day even if I still felt kind of sick. 
so I skipped my first and second class today
(which is okay since these are the only classes I have skipped this semester) 
and went to my third class and to work till 5.
I did get to spend a little time with my future hubby Mr. Hobbs today
This past week we went four days without seeing each other. 
It sucked. 
My love language is quality time and I have not gotten much of it lately. 
It makes me so sad :( 
I miss hanging with my bestie


Times are crazy at the moment
Less than 60 days till the wedding!
I am kind of getting nervous to be honest! 
This verse comes to mind when I am feeling anxious or scared. 
Philippians 4:6-7


Love, 
Mrs. Hobbs to be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment