Thursday, April 4, 2013

I Have Cold Feet

It's time to get honest and get some feedback.
First, birth control sucks! I am a strong type A person that does not cry very easily...
until birth control. 
It's like all the time at the littlest things and it sucks. 

Second, I am a nervous wreck,
anxious, nervous, scared, uncertain. 
I am experiencing all things things at once and I am pretty sure I have had some serious panic attacks in the last two days. 
and I cry A LOT! 

Third, God means everything to me, He is the most important things and I am not sure if I am hearing God's voice or I am just nervous and well everything I said above. 
I have been taking time to pray more and more about all this and I am starting to feel better, but I hate not having straight answers (type A personality stuff) 
I just feel pressured. 
Not from Mr.Hobbs at all, this wonderful man sat with me for more than two hours last night and listening to all my doubts and me crying and having a nervous breakdown, he prayed with me and told me he loved me. 
I really don't think it is him at all. 
I honestly don't know what to think. 

I go to the Doctors tomorrow to maybe change my pills or something and I hope that going to the doc will help. 

Any  advice? 

Mrs. Hobbs to be

No comments:

Post a Comment