Tuesday, May 21, 2013

5 Days!

5 Days left! 

so things are going great, 
Last night because of the storms our power went out for about an hour
so we focused on the wedding closet 
(a.k.a the closet under the stairs that is filled with wedding stuff)
we took all of the stuff out and organized it...in the dark...with a storm right outside the window...
it was an interesting night. 

Tonight we are meeting with one of the pastors at my church to talk ceremony stuff! 
I am so excited, it is going to be amazing :) 

Mr. Hobbs dad; Mr. Hobbs is coming into town today,
and I was checking Facebook this morning and he posted that he was so excited his son was getting married and I kind of got emotional. It was really cool to see that he would do that. 

I am excited to get this party started on Thursday!
(that is when everyone is coming into town) 

Thursday I am getting my nails done also which is always so much fun :) 

Mrs. Hobbs to be in five days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment