Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cookies and Pinterest

So my job is pretty demanding sometimes, I talk with close to 100 representatives and all of their clients. One of our teams was really really busy yesterday and I wanted to do something nice for them so I made them cookies! 
I loved their reaction to me bringing in cookies, it's one of those things where the only thing you get in return is gratitude and really thats all you need because it makes you feel great! Just the fact that they said thank you makes me so happy! 

I also thought I would share some of my favorite things on Pinterest lately :) 
Here are my last five pins as of yesterday 
I love, love, love this outfit! Yes it is June but this outfit just makes me so happy! 
I just got married about a month ago so these anniversary ideas seemed like a good idea!
The Dating Divas

It's a Christmas Eve box that has a Christmas movie, new pj's , hot chocolate and other things!


The Giving Plate! Best idea ever! You take the plate to a party with you and then continue to pass the plate on.
The Giving Plate Link

As a future teacher I look for all kinds of fun things to do with students or at home!
This is puff paint that you dry on wax paper and then it sticks to windows!
Puff Paint Window Decorations Link

Well there you go! I hope you enjoyed my Pinterest finds and do something nice for someone today and see how it makes you feel :) 

Deuteronomy 15:10
Give generously to him and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that outfit. Not that I'm ready for fall/winter, but layering is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I am not ready for winter either but I saw it and loved it.

      Delete