Monday, June 24, 2013

Honeymoon and Camping

This past weekend, my family and I went camping. 
It was a blast
We slept in hammocks and fished and swam in the lake
but I am so glad to be home 
My mom took this picture right as I woke up Saturday morning 
yup thats me in my red toms first thing in the morning


I had a great time! 

Honeymoon time! 
For our honeymoon we went to Riviera Maya in Mexico and stayed at the Now Sapphire resort which was amazing! It was all inclusive so we ate all we wanted and it was so much fun! 
The one day we decided to do something instead of lay by the pool we went to Tulum which is an ancient Mayan ruin by the beach.It was so amazing and beautiful. It was placed on the top of a cliff and when you looked out onto the ocean you could see for miles! I will never forget the breeze I felt up there, it made me want to fly. It was beautiful! Here are some pictures for your enjoyment :) 
Tulum! 

Tulum and the ocean 

On the plane to Mexico, someone was especially excited :) 

Tulum in the background and some random ladys to the left 

Right when we got into Mexico, it was raining :( 

Sunrise one morning 

We went to this zoo and they had wild monkeys we could feed! It was so much fun!

As you can tell we had a lot of fun and we plan on going back one of these days, maybe for our first anniversary we can go somewhere more cold, like Alaska and do some hiking :) I can't wait to have more adventures with my Hubby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment