Friday, June 7, 2013

Pictures of the Wedding

Today I thought I would put up some of the pictures from the wedding. 
Our photographer was Tamara Thomas and she is on Facebook @ TamaraThomasPhotography
She did an amazing job and I am so grateful to call her a friend also. 
Enjoy! 
So here is my bridesmaids from left to right, Megan, Jess, Britt, Becky and  my sister Makena on  the right! 

All of the girls had different dresses and so we took a picture of our shoes and dresses (well the bottom of them) 

Each bridesmaid wrote me a letter to open during the day of the wedding, it was Amazing and so special! 

Here was our first kiss as husband and wife!

Love this one! 

The back of my dress and my hair and veil 

so this is my parents and sister

this is probably one of my favorite photos because of Kiel's best man Nathan on the right. 

My gram made this quilt for Kiel and myself, it is so beautiful 

swing and a close up shot 

This was a good picture of me so I wanted to add it 


So there you go ladies and gentleman! It was an amazing wedding and I will probably have more pictures to come! 

Mrs. Hobbs :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment