Wednesday, July 24, 2013

#19 Part 1

For those of you who have no idea what the title of this post means...
I am doing a project called 101 things to do in 1001 days! (Check out my other page that includes all the 101 things)
Number 19 is to finish these 50 questions that will free your mind. 
so today I am deciding to do questions 1-10. 

  1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
    1. I would be 25,  I have not reached that age yet in real life but I feel like that would be a good age.
  2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
    1. Never trying, if you never try than you could miss out on something really exciting! 
  3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
    1. I believe that some people get to caught up in everyday life and forget that life is so short. We do the things we don't like because of society. There are things that we have to do, like work, because if we didn't we could not make it in this world. We like the things we don't do because it gives  us something to look forward to or dream about.
  4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
    1. Yes, I believe that with our society today it is so easy to say something and not do anything about it. Some people want to change the world but they do not do anything about it, they sit at home and watch tv. 
  5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
    1. Society. The media. What people see as "perfect". Our society is mean and always in a hurry. I think people need to be more kind and help others out and take a minute to slow down and enjoy life. The media is always so negative! Report some good deeds already! People today see the model as a woman with a "perfect" figure or style. This is ridiculous. I think you find out who you want to be on the inside and when you find that you should be happy with who you are. 
  6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
    1. Teaching, I want to be a teacher and I think learning would make me rich.
  7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
    1. I think I am doing what I believe in. I am a Christ follower and going to school to be a teacher. This is what I believe in myself and what I should be doing.
    2. I also think in some ways I am settling. I know I am called to be in the ministry some how but I don't know where.
  8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
    1. Yes, I would take more chances and be more daring. I would find love and marry and have children.
  9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
    1. I think in some ways I have a lot of control. I can choose to go to school or not work. but in other ways I have been raised to never quit and to get a good education so I can make money for my family. 
  10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
    1. This is a good question. I say that I am usually more worried about doing this the right way. Although I think I should be more worried about doing the right thing as much as possible. 
Questions 1-10 answered!
More to come

Love Mrs. Hobbs 

No comments:

Post a Comment