Tuesday, July 30, 2013

# 19 Part 2

Questions 11-20 for more info check out my page 
101 things to do in 1001 days # 19


  • You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire.  They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend.  The criticism is distasteful and unjustified.  What do you do?
    • I try to talk good about that person they are criticizing and let them know how good that person is.  
  • If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
    • Never give up on your dreams or imagination. Life is to short, have some fun. 
  • Would you break the law to save a loved one?
    • Yes. 
  • Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
    • No, I don't believe so
  • What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
    • Shoot guns. I am right handed but my left eye is dominate which makes it really hard to shoot straight so I have been practicing using both eyes to shoot. 
  • How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
    • Everyone has a different definition of Happy. 
  • What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?  What’s holding you back?
    • Travel to Europe. I don't have the money or the time to do it. 
  • Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
    • Yes, but I had thought I had let go of it but it haunts me.
  • If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
    • I would move to some small town in Europe where you have to get fresh food everyday and walk everywhere. My husband would come with me :) 
  • Do you push the elevator button more than once?  Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
    • Funny question, usually I don't because other people are in the elevator with me but I probably would do that and think that it would make the elevator go faster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment