Friday, July 12, 2013

Bachelorette Party!

For my Bachelorette party my bridesmaids and I went on a scavenger hunt of sorts but have the things we were suppose to do with people the people would not participate! LAME! 
but we had fun anyway! Half of my ladies were from another state so as a Missourian I had to show them a good time which includes Pineapple Whip! YUM! 
and lots of other fun things :) 
Here is a peek! 
My outfit for the night out! I made the tutu

The party van

another pict of the van lol

All my ladies :)

Party van!

another pict of my outfit!

All the ladies in the party van!

Lovely Pineapple Whip, Best Place EVER!

End of the night, downtown
























































































I hope you enjoy some of the pictures :) I had an amazing time with my best friends
I am so blessed! 

Mrs. Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment