Thursday, July 18, 2013

Currently I'm...

Reading....  Anne of Green Gables book 1, Crazy Love by Francis Chan
Watching... The Office Season 8
Trying....     To save money for school :( goodbye $$$$
Cooking...   Banana bread soon! My bananas at home are turning brown
Eating...       Cookies for Breakfast (hehehe)
Drinking...   Milk with my cookies
Pinning...     DIY/School/Garden
Doing...      Working and blogging
Loving...      My Husband for helping me re-arrange the living room last night!
Enjoying...  Country Music
Thinking...   That I hate paying for my schooling.
Listening to... Country Baby!
Considering... Going home...I am tired
Finishing...   Cleaning my apartment this evening
Starting....   To make a budget and stick to it...newlyweds don't have a lot of $$ like I thought :(


Mrs. Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment