Thursday, July 11, 2013

Smoothies and Pinterest

My hubs has a super weird work schedule where his days off are Wednesday and Thursday. So this morning before work I woke him up and as I was getting ready he made me a smoothie! How super sweet is that :) 
I love him so much! 
now on to Pinterest 

so my last five pins have been about teaching :) 
Enjoy
Love Mrs. Hobbs!

With a student who just needs to get out of the classroom
Elementary Teacher Resources

I just really like the border around the window :)
Erica Bohrers Classroom

Have the student create a "Me Box" (like show &tell)
Thrasher's Fifth Grade Rockstars

Beautiful picture of all students with what they want to be when they grow up.
We Are Teachers

Common Core information
The Curriculum Corner








                                                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment