Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 1 Senior Year

This is technically my senior year of college and I can't believe it! Time fly's when you are having fun.  Today was my first day of classes and I have two classes but they are about four hours long so today seemed kind of long but really wasn't compared to working a full eight hours a day. I get done by three on Mondays so I have the rest of the day to relax and do homework because this semester I will have to stay on top of things for sure. It is a good thing I have my trusty planner :)

The college I go to has a campus ministry called Chi Alpha ( yes it is a campus ministry and not a sorority or whatever) Last night we had our Root Beer Kegger which was amazing and I think we served close to 400 students! Can you believe that? I sure can't. Tonight is our first service and I am guessing we have close to 370 students although some of the other leaders think we will have less. I am so pumped for it! If you are in college and reading this check out Chi Alpha at your college! We have so much fun hanging out with our friends and worshiping Jesus!

Well that is all for now, more to come later :)

Mrs. Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment