Thursday, August 8, 2013

Reading on a Rainy Day

One of my goals in my 101 things to do in 1001 days is to finish all 
six of the Anne of Green Gable books. I have started on book 
number 2 Anne of Avonlea. Which is really great so far! 
Anne starts teaching school which is one more thing 
that her and I have in common besides
the red hair :) 
I also
am
so in 
love with mint
tea right now! I have been 
drinking Plantation Mint by Bigelow 
which can be found in the tea and coffee isle of
Wal*Mart. School starts in a week and a half and to be honest
I am really excited. I have missed being around other students and things
to occupy my time at work. Summers are great but for me they get really boring.
This school semester will be great. I know it 
:) 

Much love, 
Mrs. Hobbs

p.s. What have you been in love with lately?  

No comments:

Post a Comment