Thursday, August 22, 2013

When Did That Happen?

Lately I have been asking myself "When did I get to be a grown up?" I feel so old and I feel like an adult now. How did this happen? Well I think in some way I have always leaned toward the grown up side, having two jobs starting between 15 and 16 years old. Always being on time and hating being late. Always trying to do everything right. I have always felt like I get along well this people older than me so I had a hard time finding friends my own age and still do. To be honest I don't like feeling grown up. I have been at my current job now for 3 years and I am almost done with college. I am only 21 but I feel way way older. It makes me sad. I am not sure what to do to get me feeling young again!


Mrs. Hobbs


P.S. Any ideas on how to make me feel young again?

No comments:

Post a Comment