Wednesday, September 11, 2013

#19 Part 3

Part 3 #21-30 
  • Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
    • I would much rather be a joyful simpleton. I am to worried already! Why add more stress. 
  • Why are you, you?
    • I believe that I am "me" because of the way I was raised. I was raised to act a certain way and respect others and I am a hard worker which I learned from my mom so I would say that I am the way I am by the way I was raised. 
  • Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
    • No. I am very bad a being a good friend. I tend to be to busy for my own good and never take time to spend with friends so I often am very distant from the few friends I have.
  • Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
    • Losing touch with a good friend that is near you because it shows you that you are either being a bad friend or you need to work harder to keep that friendship if you truly care about that person.
  • What are you most grateful for?
    • My family. My husband, dad, mom and sister. 
  • Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
    • This one is really hard. I love my old memories because right now they are of when I was growing up and my single life with my family. But now I am married and one day going to have children so it would stink to not be able to make new memories. 
  • Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
    • I am not sure how to answer this question. 
  • Has your greatest fear ever come true?
    • No thank goodness and now it can never happen. I guess one of my greatest fears was having a boyfriend dump me for my sister. Which sounds weird and stupid but it was a fear. Now I am married and that can never happen :) 
  • Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset?  Does it really matter now?
    • Yes I do remember when I was upset about something in my life but it does not matter now. 
  • What is your happiest childhood memory?  What makes it so special?
    • One of my happiest childhood memories would be traveling with my parents when I was a kid. My parents were missionaries of sorts and so we would go to churches and my dad would preach. I remember going up and praying for people at a young age. The fact that the Lord used me to heal people ( I did not do it on my own strength (that would be impossible.)) was just amazing to me. Having the faith of a child...that faith can move mountains. 
~Mrs. Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment