Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Little Joys and Sorrows

  • I am enjoying reading Little Women, I have loved the movie forever and now reading the book just makes it better. Books will always be better than movies. 
  • My sorrow are small but it is hard catching up with school work when you have been sick :( 
  • I am enjoying quite time at work, with no one working beside me it has become quite and I like it. 
  • I am loving wanting to be a teacher, I have done one observation of a class and now tomorrow I will do another. I can not wait to be a teacher and love so many students and watch them grow. 
  • I am loving family time and home cooking. Dad making yummy dinners and Gigi's cupcakes for dessert. 
  • I am loving figuring out that I am only in a season and even though I am not where I want to be God is molding me into the person that I will become and to rest in his promises. 

Mrs. Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment