Thursday, September 26, 2013

Little Women

For my young adult literature class we have been reading different young adult books. The class is pretty boring but I like the books. This past week we have been reading Little Women. This book is 472 pages long, and she wants us to read part two which is like four hundred pages in a day. I love to read but yeah right! I have other classes ya know! Anyway I am loving the book anyway. I have watched the movie and it was just so great and now I love the book too.

This weekend I am also going to a women's conference in town at a church. I am excited but I don't know what to expect so we will see what God has in store for me. :)

Last night I had coffee with my friend Rachel and had a great time just hanging and relaxing and having girl talk. I forgot how much I needed my girl friends.

If you get the chance go to this website and check out Disney's Frozen! I think I am going to love the movie, it looks very very funny!

Have a great Thursday friends!

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment