Thursday, September 19, 2013

Long Time no Talk

Well hello all!

My life lately has been crazy. Tuesday I got really sick and did not go to work or school and then Wednesday I did not go to class either because I still felt sick. So today I have to make up all this work and go talk to my teacher...not very fun. Life has been a bit stressful this week. This morning I worked on something for work for about 45 min before we finally got it fixed. My co-workers last day is tomorrow and I still have a lot to learn. (God give me strength)
I do have to comment on the Hubby though, he has been super sweet and took care of me when I was feeling sick. He bought me OJ and sweet tea because he knows I love sweet tea. He is my darling and I love him with all my heart.
I am grateful for the storms that are rolling in because a cold front follows the storms so Saturday will be in the mid 70's and beautiful! I am so excited :)
Moms birthday is tomorrow and I am not sure what to get her yet...but I need to do it asap.

Here is two pictures that I found on Pinterest that I absolutely love (just for fun)!



Mrs. Hobbs
How pretty is this??? Love the wreaths

Classic...      

No comments:

Post a Comment