Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What A Week!

THE GOOD: 

  • Kale chips! so so so yummy! Yummy Kale Chip Recipe!
  • Dr. Who. Yup I have joined the Whovian nation. I started watching Season 1 this past week and I have fully enjoyed the experience so far. 
  • Silver Dollar City with the family. This past Saturday, my parents, sister and I got to hang out all day and stuff our faces! (pictures to come :) 
  • My craving for Sour Patch Kids and Starbursts. I can not get enough of these things!

THE BAD: 
  • The allergies! They have come out of no where and it is hard for me to breath. It really is not fun. 
  • Going to work early. My co-worker has resigned from her position and I am starting to come to work at 7am so I am up about 5:45am. Not good. 

CRUSHING ON: 
  • Kale Chips :)
  • Fall, I don't think it could get here faster! 

  • Starting up some crochet projects. It really does relax me. 
  • Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Dip! Recipe    


~Mrs. Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment