Wednesday, October 2, 2013

#19 Part 4


Part 4 Question #'s 31-40

  • At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
    • This past Monday when my husband made me dinner and danced with me, the dancing was almost better than on my wedding day. 
  • If not now, then when?
    • Isn't that the question. Why not do it now...well because of $$$ or time. 
  • If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
    •  Nothing
  • Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
    • Nope
  • Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
    • Because there is a devil out there that wants to cause lose and destruction. 
  • Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
    • Not all the time, I think that there are grey area's out there, but that is why you have to listen to your spirit and pray. 
  • If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
    • No. I would not quit my job, (technically I haven't started the job that I want for my whole life.) but I still would not quit my job. I want to be a teacher and teach kids. 
  • Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
    • I think I would rather have less work, (this is how I feel right now) because right now I have school and work and being married so I would like to have less work.
  • Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
    • Yes, I feel like I live the same day every day. (this is sad :( 
  • When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
    • I don't know. 
 ~Alysse



No comments:

Post a Comment