Thursday, October 17, 2013

#19 Part 5 The Final One

Questions # 41-50
The final One! 

  • If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
    • My husband and immediate family. 
  • Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
    • The way I feel right now, yes. 
  • What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
    • Being alive is just doing your every day thing, nothing exciting. Truly Living is doing things that make you happy, not stressed. Is is not worrying about what will happen tomorrow but doing what you love. 
  • When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
    • When you feel that it is time. Go with your gut. 
  • If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
    • Because we don't want to disappoint people. 
  • What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
    • Eat all I want, all the time and not care. 
  • When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
    • I think I saw something on Pinterest a while back and it asked the same questions. 
  • What do you love?  Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
    • I love my husband, and I have been trying to clean and make sure that he works out and make sure he is happy.
  • In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday?  What about the day before that?  Or the day before that?
    • I think I will depending on what happens that day. 
  • Decisions are being made right now.  The question is:  Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
    • Good questions. I think that in our society most decisions have to be made for us...example...most people would like to not work and enjoy life but we have to because we need food, a place to live ect... so I think a lot of the time others are making our decisions whether we like it or not. 
~Alysse Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment