Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday!

  • I love coming to work and getting a cup of free coffee and looking through all the blogs I follow before I start my day...It relaxes me. 
  • Tomorrow will be busy..Breakfast with my Grandpa at 9 AM. I was hoping to sleep in but he bought me and the Hubs some T-Bone Steaks, so how could I refuse? besides I like breakfast :) 
  • We are throwing a wedding shower for my cousin this weekend. (that reminds me, I need to buy some wrapping paper.) Which is great because I get to see a lot of my family! and lots of good food to! 
  • I am still craving Salted Caramel Hot Chocolates from Starbucks...but we are trying to pay for my schooling so I can not spend any extra money :( it makes me so sad.
  • Sunday I am planning a date for me and the Mr. to go to the pumpkin patch and have some cider and maybe some fall movies. 
  • I am for sure taking a nap some time this weekend. That is a promise I am making myself. I need the rest! 
  • I am so excited it is Friday! 

~Alysse

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty photo! Do you know where that is? It looks like New England!
    I saw that you like to read about marriage and things when you posted on my friend's blog! Check out mine (if you're interested ;)
    http://lilgunnellfam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I am sorry it took me so long to write back. I found the picture on Pinterest and the post said it is in Woodstock Vermont. I would love to check out your blog and welcome to mine!
      ~Alysse

      Delete