Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hobbit, Catching Fire, 12 Years a Slave and more


The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug!
Reasons why it is going to be amazing: 1. Benedict Cumberbatch is the voice of Smaug (swoon!)
2. Hobbit...I love Hobbits 3. Fili, Kili and Thorin (Swoon again!)

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Reasons why it is going to be awesome: 1. Jennifer Laurance is just so cool. 2. Josh Hutchinson (not a complete swoon but way cute.) 3. The costumes!

12 Years a Slave: Based on a Real Story
Reasons why it is going to be awe inspiring: 1.Its based on a real person. 2. Brad pitt and Benedict Cumberbatch (double swoon!!!!) 3. It looks amazing, I mean watch the trailer.

Disney's Frozen
Reasons why it is going to be so cool (get it? cool) lol
1. 2 princesses! 2. It is set in a city named Erindale...How cool is that name? 3. Super cute characters!

Last but Definitely not least (at all!)
Saving Mr. Banks
Reasons why it gives me chills!
1. Tom Hanks as Disney, I think this will work. 2. Mary Poppins is one of my all time favorite Disney movies. 3. IT GIVES ME CHILLS!!!!! I love it when trailers do that :)


I hope you have enjoyed the trailers! I can not wait to watch all these movies :)

~Alysse Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment