Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I am feeling Invincible!

Today I met with my advising counselor to discuss the rest of my college days... I can't believe I am almost done. Usually the meetings last longer because we have classes to talk about and stuff but this one was so short I was shocked! I love my adviser though, she remembers my name and there are a trillion elementary education majors at my school, so that makes me feel good. I do feel invincible though! I am almost done! I think I am in shock....

Fall is in full form this week in Missouri! YAY! The leaves are turning pretty colors and it is cool, which I love! I started crocheting a blanket like last summer and I never finished it but I realized that I could turn it into an infinity scarf! and it looks great if I say so myself :)

This Sunday I am taking the Hubs and we are going to the pumpkin patch...I have told him twice and he doesn't remember so we are going to have to work on his memory!

Anyway life feels pretty good right now :)

How are you doing?

~Alysse Hobbs

P.S. I added an Instagram slideshow on the right hand side of my blog! I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment