Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Living the Rich Life

I found a new website called Matchbook which I guess is a magazine, but I love their website. The only problem is all of their clothes are like way out of my price range :(   I can't help but think one day I will be rich and be able to buy all these things that I want.
I love my life. Don't get me wrong but I really do love expensive things and I want to be stylish and trendy. I want to be able to buy expensive things. I would never be one of those girls that gets all wrapped up in wealth but I just want to be trendy.
I really like Rachel Berry's style from Glee. She is in New York, living her fun life and doing what she wants with her life. I feel that sometime I don't get to just let go and enjoy life. I would really like to do that.

Just thoughts from a girl who likes clothes but doesn't know what to buy...

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment