Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate and Road Trips

YES!  I have found a another new Starbucks drink that I love. The salted caramel hot chocolate, which has no coffee so it would be perfect for night time before bed :) this new drink and the White Chocolate Pumpkin Latte are perfect!
This weekend I have off of school Thursday and Friday, so like a good, responsible person I am working Thursday but Friday the hubs and I are taking off to see his family! Yay! I can't wait to see them all again. I also love road trips with the hubs because we get to talk and sing and dance in the car for...8 hours...hmmmm, I said road trips were fun but they are very long. We are thinking about leaving when he gets off tomorrow but that would mean getting on the road at 8 PM, and then driving 8 hours so I am not sure what we are going to do.

Anyway, What do you love about road trips????

~Mrs. Hobbs

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I need to get some before we leave! I have been wanting twizzlers lately!

      Delete