Monday, November 11, 2013

A Long Week/Weekend

This week has been so crazy, I literally have not stopped till just now. 
My car alternator went out last Wednesday and I could not pick it up till Friday, so I missed two classes because of it. :( 
My hubby's birthday was this past Saturday and his parents decided to come down and tell us the Tuesday before. So I cleaned and had a broken car. 
This weekend I also had to get two different lessons to teach this week for classes. 
I have been so busy and stressed but we did get a little chill time by going to Silver Dollar City and they have over 4 million lights set up around the park! 
My hubby in jail :)
Just a few of the lights!


Pretty lights on the trees! 




So we had a great time at Silver Dollar City. We also went to Relics which is an antique place here in town. I found this awesome old town that I played with as a kid.

It takes me back to my childhood! 
I hope you all had a great week/weekend. After this week I will have less worries, Thank you Jesus :)

~Alysse Hobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment