Friday, November 22, 2013

{ Life Lately }

Good: 
  • Thanksgiving is next week! 
  • The Hubs and I went to see Catching Fire last night (it was excellent and followed the book really well) 
  • Christmas party's for this year are already starting to pile up! 
  • Warm coffee on days when the high is suppose to be 35 degrees. 
  • My warm husband getting off early so I can spend more time loving on him. 
Bad...
  • The Hubs car broke down this week (mine did two weeks ago) 
  • I saw my first motorcycle accident this past week and man was it scary!
  • It is getting COLD out! 
To Do: 
  • Finish a science memo for class, (teacher said it could take up to 4 hours to write...) 
  • Get gas for my car while it is still relatively cheap.
  • RSVP for my work party 
 I love this print, so simplistic and beautiful!
Have a great day!

~Alysse Hobbs

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to see Catching Fire next week! Excited!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good! I think you will really enjoy it!

      Delete