Wednesday, December 18, 2013

{Pinterest & Long Trips}

This weekend we are headed to my In-laws in Illinois. Which I really am excited about because we get to see some of our friends that moved before we got married so we have not seen them in about 6-7 months! We also get to see all of my Hubs family (which I love!) They really are super great :)
The trip is the not fun part... well it is fun because I get to hang with the Hubs for 8 hours...but not fun because it is 8 hours in a car. I am also excited because Christmas is just around the corner! I have not been able to watch any of the classic movies this year which makes me super sad so this next week that is my goal to watch as many Classic Christmas movies as possible!

Here are some of my favorite pins from this past week :)


Tutorial


Have a great day friends :) 

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment