Friday, January 3, 2014

{ 8 Things that Reveal a Woman's Character }

This is a wonderful post that has been going around on my Facebook feed. I opened it and read it. It is such a great article! It is written for men but I read it and thought to myself, do I have these characteristics? and to be honest with you all I do not have some of these qualities and what would have happened if my husband saw this and then looked at my life, would he still have picked me? It was kind of a wake up call for me. I read this article and I want to be better! I have to say that I am kind of ruled by my emotions, and I have always wanted to be more kind, with people and my words.
Dear ladies, please please please read this and check your hearts.

8 Things that Reveal a Woman's Character

~Alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment