Saturday, January 25, 2014

{Saturday Stuff}


My Saturday so far has been filled with homework :( I have so much to do for this next week. In my main teaching class we are doing a entire unit plan for second graders. I am working with two other people and it is going really well so far but it is a lot of work. I have Fridays off and it is amazing! I got so much stuff done yesterday it was amazing! I made this (almost two week) plan for our meals. Tonight I am making Chicken Tikka Masala with Naan!Yum! It helps me so much if I have a plan. 

I found these books below at walmart yesterday and I totally want them for my future classroom! They are filled with 6 other smaller books and they are so cute!
 
I am also going to start reading this today at some point! I am so excited!!! 

How is your Saturday going??? 

~Alysse 

No comments:

Post a Comment